Encouraging your child's safe and responsible use of digital technology
- Prevent your child from accessing inappropriate content on their cellphone
- Block calls and SMSs to and from specific cellphone numbers
To download Vodafone Guardian
Visit your cellphone’s app store
Terms & conditions apply
What is Vodafone Guardian?
- Safeguards your child from inappropriate content
- Choose when and what they use smartphones for
- Can also be used to control cellphone costs for your employees
Why should I get Vodafone Guardian?
Protect your child from cyber bullying
Block specific contacts or cellphone numbers to prevent unsuitable text messages or calls.
Manage how your child uses their smartphone
Specify times during which your child can make or receive calls, use apps, access the Internet and use the camera
Know who your child calls
Restrict outgoing calls to named contacts, such as ‘Mum’, ‘Dad’ or specific friends.
How much does Vodafone Guardian cost?
- Vodafone Guardian is a FREE app
- Download will be charged according to your existing price plan
- This is a once-off download with no monthly subscriptions
How do I get Vodafone Guardian?
To get Vodafone Guardian
On your cellphone
Get the app from Google Play.
Vodacom App Store
Download from the Vodacom App store on your phone.